Thursday, May 8, 2014

Deeper meaning

Having just completed my Part Time MBA course of 3 years at NMIMS, Mumbai, I was going through my mails regarding the final exams, and found the following note shared by a frustrated fellow student.

Deeper meaning to Education.

Education takes away 25% of your life to teach you how to throw away the other 75% of your life.